Life is good

Life is good

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Our Family is Growing





On March 25 we found out we will be expecting our new bundle of joy...even though it's something we frequently talked about or should I say "I" talked about we were still totally shocked. We knew the day would come when we wanted to give Ashlee a baby brother or baby sister and the question is always when is the right time??? Well as we all know there is never a "right" time when it comes to having kids so this is as good as time as any :) 
Baby G is due on November 28,2011....a thanksgiving baby...what more could you be thankful for!!! We have decided to not find out what we're having, call us crazy but what an amazing surprise. People ask "oh my how can you do it, I could never do that" I totally understand because with Ashlee that's totally how I felt I just had to find out. Today is the big day, our BIG ultrasound where we could be finding out what were having. They do all kinds of stuff too, just to make sure Baby G is growing properly and everything is functioning right!!
So far this pregnancy has been a walk in the park...besides the 3 weeks of morning sickness I had in the beginning I often forget I'm pregnant..but I am reminded by the growing bump which I can now only see the tips of my toes :)
                                                             20 week ultrasound
12 week ultrasound

15 weeks

16 weeks

18 weeks

19 weeks
                                                                        20 weeks

                                                                 24 weeks
                                                                          26 weeks

                                                                       27 weeks

                                                                          28 weeks
 30 weeks
31 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment