Life is good

Life is good

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

A watched pot never boils

Yes I'm still pregnant....as a matter of fact still very pregnant :)  I know everyone is getting so anxious so I decided to take a little time and update everyone on my progress.

I'm currently 40 weeks and 2 days pregnant, yes technically past my due date but the way I look at it is the baby will get here when he/she is ready. Like I've said before I rushed Ashlee out of me because I was impatient and didn't care about the outcome. I've told myself from the day I got pregnant I would allow this baby to come when he/she was good and ready and I would do nothing to intervene in the process.

However the birth of Baby G turns out I know I did everything I could to make it happen the way I want it to, so in my opinion as long as we are all healthy that's really all that matters in the end.

Everything still looks good, I'm making progress everyday and really feel this baby will be here within the next few days. At this point I'm just getting last minute stuff done and resting.

My husbands been home the past week and has been wonderful to me and Ashlee. I didn't realize he was so domesticated and such an amazing cook. I usually do the cooking in the family but I might have to step aside and let him do some....he's awesome!!!! He's been so good with Ash taking her to the park and letting her get all her energy out while I rest.

I do my 2 mile walk at the gym everyday..sometimes with my friend Andi who walks right by me and helps the time go by :)

I promise each and everyone who cares to know will be fully updated on the arrival of Baby G...thanks to all who have been as patient as we've had to be....all the kind words and well wishes mean so much to us!! Hope everyone enjoys there upcoming Holidays, as I know we will, especially when we are holding our new bundle of joy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment