Life is good

Life is good

Sunday, November 20, 2011

We are ready for you :)

I can't believe I have one week left....if you actually decide to come on your due date that is :) My husband left on his last overnight today so hopefully you will wait until the weekend is over!! I finally feel ready....infant seat is installed, baby room is done, bassinet is up, and I got a much needed pedicure :) Unfortunately you can't bottle up sleep for use at a later time or that's exactly what I'd be doing right now.

I know you will come when you are good and ready and that's exactly what I want you to do!! I tried to rush Ashlee out and that didn't end up the way I wanted so I'm being patient this time. I won't lie I'm tired of being pregnant, I want to sleep on my stomach, I want to get out of bed instead of rolling out, I'm tired of waking up everyday and something different is hurting, I want to see my feet again and be able to shave my legs without holding my breath.....


On a different note I"m really trying to enjoy every last bit of this pregnancy since it will most likely be our last. I've had a wonderful pregnancy and feel very fortunate to say that. We are all just so ready to meet you and find out if your a boy or girl, what you look like, do you have hair, etc.......

I went to the chiropractor last week and she thought it would be any day, and so did my doctor, but really in the end no one knows but Baby G!!

We got our family photo's done last week and they turned out very nice. Ashlee was awesome which of course all you really want, your 2 year old to cooperate and try to smile. She was a huge ham that day and did great in every picture.



I'm really trying to enjoy Ashlee as much as I can....she has been the center of our world for 2 years and now she's going to have to share us!!! You always think you aren't capable of loving another one as much as you do your first child, even though I know I will love Baby G the same its hard to imagine.


I still want to keep her doing all her normal activities she loves to do....her life is about to change so much and I just want her to be happy. We're taking a break from gymnastics for a month or so until I can get a routine down with the baby. She will still do music class, Nana or daddy will have to take her.....Fortunately daddy gets to take a month off with us....thank god I"m going to need all the help I can get :)


We have no plans for Thanksgiving really just in case Baby G decides to make an appearance :) we are just taking it all day by day!!

Anyone who knows me and knows my birth plan please pray that everything works out for us!! I"m planning a completely natural VBAC and hope more than anything it works out. I have complete faith in myself and my body and have a wonderful support system who have been by my side since day one. I'm much more educated this time around and feel very confident that things will work out the way I want them. Thank you to all who have been there for me and helped me along this journey that is finally almost here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment